Photographer's Note

I guess that art is what you call it. In Tate Modern, people were queuing up to understand this piece of art. It is a kind of reflecting material hanging on the wall, a bit like a mirror,.... but if you have more ideas about it and it is in Tate Modern, what I described is not a correct name. If one can't fully understand it from the words, take a closer look of the material (see workshop V1), or still no clue, take a picture of it, (see workshop V2). Thanks for looking.Keep :-)

danos, aliabazari marcou esta nota como útil

Photo Information
Viewed: 977
Points: 18
  • None
Additional Photos by Jasmine Wang (Tigerlily) Gold Star Critiquer/Silver Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 198 W: 33 N: 435] (3381)
View More Pictures