Photographer's Note

As you can see also in this photo the Treakers were all in action over the past saturday :)
Here, the main attraction was the "cuhnia" (the old cook house of the palace court). The face-brick building has porches on two sides with beautiful simple archways on solid round pillars. Inside, there are three distinct spaces: a larger one, of squared plan, splendidly vaulted in a symmetrical manner having a windowed tower and four turrets, and two smaller adjoining rooms that obviously were the dependencies. The formerly "cuhnia" is nowadays lodging temporary exhibitions of art.
In times past, on the right side, along the brick wall of the enclosure, there was a secluded (or secret)garden full of exquisite fragrances and shade, divided from the rest of the park by a wall high enough in favour of privacy and tranquility. This retreat does not exist anymore.

teutza, isabela_sor, oanna, asiivalceni, mihaela_hk, japiey marcou esta nota como útil

Photo Information
Viewed: 1610
Points: 10
Additional Photos by Oana Do (Oanana) (14)
View More Pictures