Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2021-11-14 3:59

Hello Chris,
Despite the damages this fresco still looks vivid and vigorous. The figures and colours are quite bold, so they must have made a strong impression. The light seems to have been reasonably good, or you just happened to manage whatever there was very well.

My congratulations to Australia for being named "colossal fossil" with a "breathtaking ineptitude" at the Cop26 talks. :-)
Best regards,
Gert

Old 11-14-2021, 12:10 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Agreed

Hi Gert

Ha ha ha! I have never been a fan of Scott Morrison. The sooner he gets voted out, the better. He was ineffective during the bushfires, useless during Covid, and a dismal fail at diplomacy with China and France. Think Trump lite. And now he is also a failure at climate change strategies. Barnaby Joyce is leader of the National Party and is even more conservative than Morrison. He didn't want any changes at all. The guy in the bottom left is former PM Turnbull who was centre right, and knifed in the back by Dutton and Morrison, part of the far right crowd.

https://theconversation.com/that-lump-of-coal-73046