Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2016-11-08 8:36

Hello Alexandre,
At first I understood you wanted to eat that crab for lunch or dinner. I doubt that iguanas can be delicious.
But both can be a good meal for the sharks.
Now you surprise me with these sharks on the Galapagos. I don't know that much about these islands. But I always thought that only species of animals that pose no threat to each other were living there. And also only animals that aren't afraid of human beings and that don't constitute a danger to humans. Apparently a misunderstanding of mine.
Did you enjoy your visit of the Galapagos? Could you freely move between all these strange animals (except between the sharks of course) ?
Best regards, Paul

Old 11-08-2016, 09:41 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To PaulVDV: Galapagos sharks

Hello, Paul!

Actually there is no danger from any animal there, including the sharks! There have been no shark attacks in the islands ever. The dives I did in the middle of the hammer sharks were an incredible experience I had there! Of course they represent a danger to each other, because they have to eat something. It's a unique place in the world, one of the best travels I've ever done!
Old 11-14-2016, 05:55 PM
TE Expert

Thank you Alexandre !