Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2016-02-16 19:43

Hello Mariusz,
That sounds like a dream destination: every other visitor stays at the beach while you have all those awesome volcanos and fantastic landscapes for yourself. But I'm afraid that a trip to Hawaii is excessively expensive (compared to other far away destinations).
You have to show us some picures of the volcanos.
This beautiful sunset picture is excellently composed with the palmtrees from one corner to the opposite one. A very pretty range of colours in the sky, from orange to deep blue.
Best regards, Paul

Old 02-17-2016, 05:52 AM
TE Expert

Default To PaulVDV: price

Hi Paul,
indeed traveling from Europe it is a bit expensive. The only reason I was able to afford it, was that I lived in California then. From CA it is quite a typical destination as Canary Islands for Europe.
I guess I had some luck in the past
M
Old 02-17-2016, 06:49 AM
TE Expert

Hi, I have seen not horrible prices of flights to Hawaii, comparable to Chile, a bit higher than to Cuba. I have just looked, for instance in November, December 730 euro from Warsaw. But Craig wrote that staying there and traveling around is so expensive. I would like to sea the big island, with Mauna Kea.

MAlgo

Last edited by emka; 02-17-2016 at 07:34 AM.