Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great No_One 2016-02-08 9:15

Hi Arindam
What a fantastic moment and how brilliant you were able to capture it?. I've spent some time trying to photograph these little creatures and I always find them so skittish and so fragile? I once spent hours in a field surrounded by thousands of them and still found them hard to photograph,my smallest movement would send them all flying. This is a truly beautiful moment and must surely be considered good luck?
It is a beautiful butterfly and your friends hand is beautiful too. Though I would never normally notice nail varnish, in this view it is an important part of the scene as the gentle color adds to the elegance of your friends hand. She is holding her hand in a way very suited to the scene eiht the butterfl. Fantastic scene!
Cheers
Noel

P.s. thank you for your visit to my gallery!

Old 02-11-2016, 09:57 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Noel_Byrne: Thanks.

Hi Noel,

I have been a long time viewer and a recent contributer to this great website . I have been inspired by the great works that amazing photographers like you have been positing here and it feels like being on hallowed grounds being one of you now. Your words are further inspiration for me to try and improve my photography skills ( which is juvenille right now at its best ) . Also let me tell you if I was inspired by your comments ,my friend who is the proud owner of the hand in the Pic was ecstatic reading it . She has specifically asked me to pass on her thanks to you . Hope to post more in the coming days and keep hearing from you.

Arindam