Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2015-05-31 4:03

Hi Craig,

This is a very fine and impressive photograph of modern architecture, so simple and so bold in its composition and with lovely light and tones and contrasts. For me it "works" exceedingly well in black and white which, I think, adds to the stark appearance of the building. Very much in the realm of those photographs you used to show us regularly up until a couple of years ago when, in a Damascene moment, you suddenly realised that the inclusion of other human beings can sometimes enhance a picture!

I don't have any problem with the sharpness here. But I'm using the "beta" version of TE today as there seem to be endless problems with the "new" or "normal" website just now - the number of times an image has been viewed sits at "0", the number of times a photographer's main page has been viewed doesn't move, and I'm not receiving any email notifications of critiques or favourite members' postings. The website also seems incredibly slow and crashes often too. I wrote a message on the forum but we'll wait and see if anything happens.

But this is an excellent photograph, Craig.

Fabulous!

Have a wonderful Sunday,

John.

P.S. Did you get the email I sent last night?

Old 06-01-2015, 07:54 PM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: email

hi John
yes, i received the email.
thanks John.
I just havn't had the time to get back to you yet, but of course i will

you've given me alot to think about, thats why i havn't sent you a reply of yet! haha

talk to you soon
Craig