Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2014-12-10 5:55

Hello Gert, So now a few shots from Vietnam... and only 19 years old :). I wonder if you will show some places that I also visited. But when you show just people that is difficult to identify. Interesting shot with hats and baskets. The woman doesn't look like typical Vietnamese vendour, she is quite modern in all her appearance. And how funny to see the bottle of Johnny Walker near the soup bowl. Nice also two Workshops. The fallen tree looks impressive. And a lot of bicycles. probably most of bikers became motobikers now. I remember how helpless I stood on the one side of the road and had no courage to cross the street, there were so many motobikes going without any rules. Interesting also the view of the florists. I suppose the flowers are prepared for funerals. Tagetes is very often used in the temples. As always, excellent scanning, now it looks quite like current photo.

WArm regrads MAlgo

Old 12-10-2014, 01:21 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: To Gert:edit

Hi, It seems that the edit button disappeared again.

Rgds M