Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jcpix 2014-06-11 18:24

Hey Craig,

What can I say, when you're right, your right....I do love her...I mean, I do love it! Nah, who am I kidding....yeah, it's her! :))

Whew, this place is high on my wish list, and I don't think I've ever seen a picture from here I didn't like...and this is definitely no exception, what a cool shot. From all accounts, it's a real challenge to find a fresh take from a place so well known and photographed...but you found a little diamond in the rough with this one. Too bad you didn't have the telephoto, a close-up of this lovely lady would have been even more tantalizing. :)

What's neat about this is who's NOT seen, the other photog (or is that his head along the stone wall?). A safe bet she's posing for the camera, but it still looks organic from this capture. That dash of red and blue pops against the traditional whites, a beauty in all regards. Great scene and smart opportunity taken. Oh yeah, this is going to be an enjoyable following of your journeys! Have a good one bud. Take it easy.

Cheers from Az.,

Jason

Old 06-12-2014, 02:40 AM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: women of santorini

Hey Jason
glad you liked this one.

believe it or not, for some reason beautiful women of Santorini seemed to follow my camera lens around lol

I have a few more of this lady in red and a couple more of 2 other women...so strange. Never had that experience before.

and yeah, this lady just kept posing and posing. Never did see the photographer who was with her, but it was certainly real, not some professional photo shoot.

its always fun to get something unique like this.

Knew you'd like it!
haha

thanks again
craig