Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great willperrett 2013-11-04 10:42

What's this then, Justin? A colour street photograph! Have you lost your senses, or just looking for points? I like the dark atmosphere, and the inclusion of a fellow photographer is a nice touch.
Regards
Will

Old 11-06-2013, 09:28 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To willperrett: colour

Colour was maybe a choice after using a type of software called 'analogue efex' which I quite liked. It replicates to a small degree film like colour, which I guess is quite popular, but this software rather than look analogue, I thought just had nice washed out colours that I found hard to find.
Hope all is well
Old 11-06-2013, 06:00 PM
TE Senior Member

Default analogue fx

Hi Justin
Yes I've got that myself, if you mean the Nik Collection plug-in. I've experimented with trying to replicate plate film and so on. Quite enjoy it as a bit of fun, but of course it's cheating. It seems odd that only a few years ago it was considered that digital just wasn't as sharp and clear as film; now we're trying to degrade our digital files to make them look like old film...
Will