Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ourania 2013-04-21 7:01

Hello Rosemary,
after having studied the artwork in the yard of Miss Helen Martin's House, I didn't expect the interior of her house would look like this. A most intriguing picture in which you have captured marvellous soft lighting, shadows and colours. A discreet approach and study. Every object seems highlighted and significant when we look at it, there's a superb distribution of focal points. There's an elusive quality that makes this photo very special and I think that's the personal and intimate atmosphere you have captured and rendered so well. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a great evening,
Ourania

Old 04-21-2013, 05:40 PM
TE Expert

Default To ourania: Thank you

hello dear Ourania - Thank you for your very kind and detailed comments on this one. I know it is a shot with quite limited appeal but I was so impressed by the art work and life of Miss Helen that I really wanted to share her work with fellow TE'ers and I am gratified that you seem to pick-up on the special nature of this unusual woman. I shall be posting more from here from time to time and hope you find them as interesting as I do. Hope you have a great week ahead. Rosemary