Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Suppiluliuma 2011-02-02 20:43

The choice of b&w, of a tone which feels like 1950s, and interesting school hats all are combined in an interesting shot. The inclusion of the main model is supported by the girl, all giving supreb poses by looking beyond the camera.

I wish the framing could extend a little further to the right. The vignetting at the right bottom might be a nit-picking subject.

TFS.

Erdem

Old 02-03-2011, 10:02 AM
TE Expert

Default To Suppiluliuma: re:

hi Erdem,
thanks
well, the framing is what it is - i.e. it's what the 50mm captured at that distance; it's a one-shot photo and the kids were passing by - I didn't even crop it in PP... I am in a kind of "what you get is what I saw" phase...
the vignetting is actually all around the frame and I added it on purpose - again, it's a monitor question, on my Mac the bottom right corner is not as dark as on my work monitor, but as you know I stopped doing double PP in order to have an image that suits all monitors... it's too time-consuming, so I prefer to take the chance that some viewers will miss some details
thanks for taking the time to analyze the image
c.