Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great delpeoples 2010-12-13 12:24

HI Andrew

Firstly, the use of the Occitan dialect in your title and Note is fascinating. When I sawe the names, I thought they were Italian, so reading about the Spanish influence, and knowing how these countries influenced each other, is not a big surprise. The street is so characteristic. I like how you've included that French icon, the bicycle in the left corner, although on my monitor the far left FG seems a little dark (vignetting or just the shade?) You really managed the extremes of light superbly. And the image is perfectly sharp with rich colours and contrasts. Great job, TFS and I hope you have a happy day. Was "speaking" to Santo, I might be in Melbourne over the Chrissy break. If you're around, it'd be lovely to catch up, even if it's for a drink or a feed.

Warm regards
Lisa

Old 12-15-2010, 10:47 AM

Default To delpeoples: Xmas period a chance?

Hi Lisa!
I'll be around over the Xmas and new year period. I'm going away for a few days but will get in touch with Santo next week. I had been in touch with Steve about a get together before Xmas but it's the worst time of year to organise anything, so we let it drop. Anyway, I'll talk to Santo next week and he or I'll get back to you.
Have a pleasant Xmas day, wherever you are!
Regards,
Andrew