Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PixelTerror 2010-01-09 2:04

Namaste Angshu
Nice place, I like how the ground seems to be radiating from the fort and light conditions are great. The stitch is very good but something went wrong during PP, especially noticeable on the right part of the large version
Have a nice day JY

Old 01-09-2010, 01:21 PM
TE Expert

Default To PixelTerror: Right Part...?!

...what's wrong there JY? Maybe I am missing to see it, but it hasn't escaped your 'eagle eyes'. But I would definitely wish to know in which part is the PP gone wrong!
Thanks for your visit and your critique of course
Best Regards
Angshuman
Old 01-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Banned

Default Re: A PixelTerror: Right Part...?!

On my screen all the part right of the fort appears unsharp and the lake water is noisy, at least compared to the part left of the fort, probably compression played a role but not only because left part looks good, are your source images of the right part as sharp as those of the left part ?
Kind Regards JY
Old 01-09-2010, 02:59 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: A PixelTerror: Right Part...?!

I get what you're saying JY. About the noise on the blue water...sure! I guess the rocks on the right were a bit lighter and with the midday sun, they appear a bit unsharp. I rushed to check my original images actually to check! Maybe I should have resorted to selective sharpening and noise reduction on the right side. Have to admit you have a great eye...thanks again for pointing out the deficiencies!
Best Regards
Angshu