Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Dyerco 2009-12-28 7:30

Hi Barnara
I like this simple but effective composition. Just two layers of texture and one of colour. If I may I would suggest cropping of the bottom so that the whole image is square in format.

As to your thoughts I think many people get burned out after one or two years and that is easy to do. There are only so many critiques a person can make. I started to post on TL as well in the hope that I could display some images that would not always fit the bill on TE but alas I couldn't get any momentum so I have come back full time to TE. I am waiting to see what Peter Boehringer's site will be like but it seems slow in getting up and running (photofolia). I hope you don't decide to leave as I always look forward to your thoughts and words.
All the best in the New Year.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Dyerco: Burn-out

Oh yes, it takes a lot of time and energy so it is essential to have little breaks inbetween.

A lot of pressure on Peter now :))) we are all waiting, ready to begin something new. I have managed websites before (several times for my work and my own personal website that I don't use right now) and I know what they go through but it is also fun I guess, I hope ... let's keep our fingers crossed.

I have calmed down a little since yesterday :))) so I guess you will see more uploads. Thanks so much for your kind words ...

In the meantime, happy days ...