Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2009-08-06 20:01

Sabaidee Marine,
Well I think she is the perfect choice of person to welcome the guess, who wouldn't feel welcomed greeted with such beautiful and lovely smile. It make you feel like you belong. You may just shed a larger donation for that matter because she make you feel so happy :)
The colorful donation box is a bit blur but your main subject is just fine. Beautiful and rich colors, very festive as it is a happy event no matter how much trouble one has to endure, it is for good reasons. Thank you. Happy weekend.
Way

Old 08-08-2009, 12:40 PM
TE Expert

Default To Waylim: The next ones...

That's exactly what I thought! Except the fact that people usually prepare their donation before they arrive, so it is not supposed to influence it. But I was wondering, if, at the contrary, it was not a way to focus the attention on the young ladies, who were old enough to be married? A way to attract wooers to declare their love...? A way to say: the next one could be her... and you!
What do you think?
Regards
Marine