Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2009-06-24 23:58

Sabaidee Roser,
This is a classic image that I have come to associate with Barcelona. I sure would love to come see it for myself of many of Gaudi's work. I was study to be an architect and I find I didn't have enough passion and I didn't like what I see in an architect's life, they work hard and stress most of the time. I didn't want to live that way.
This is a very nice shot and you managed well between the shadow and light. I like to remind you that you can also use flash even in the daylight, it soften the shadow. Especially when taking portriat, it take out the strong shadow when it's sunny. I don't always remember it either. Thanks.
Way

Old 06-28-2009, 05:58 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Waylim: Good morning

Bon dia Way,
Again, thanks for your comments. Yes, it is very usual that I do not use the flash to avoid the strong shadows when it is sunny .....
I have uploaded it in my brain's file !! I would really love if you manage to come to Barcelona whenever you may have this possibility. You would love Gaudi's work, well I presume it ! I hate the works in the church of Sagrada Familia Church. I love the original, which is spectacular, but there are so many places in barcelona and surroundings where you can admire works of Gaudi, but also of other modernism architects which are splendid.
Wish you a nice Sunday !
Roser