Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great hmusty 2009-03-30 3:40

Merhaba Mehmet Bey,
This is unique. The subjects and background builds a contrast atmosphere which is interesting and it makes me think (sligthly, tho) it was shot in a huge studio, haha. Hey, just kidding. Where they standing on the iced floor or whatever people call it? :).
About the workshop? To be honest, I like it better, creates an old feeling like we seen in polaroid shots.
There are many execessive post processing photos here, some TE-ers even did HDR and raised pros and cros. Of course, from hundreds of photos everyday, some are detected and some not. At least, Admin sent you email for that deletion. I did post processing, too, for my rather poor photos which I think would be valuable documents to share with others here.
My question, did you write a note for your photo? Just a little note.
I'm really curious with this, like how you ended up caught this nice moment of the couple.
Just my two cents.
All the best, Henny.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:11 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To hmusty: Merhaba Henny

I am really scared about TE: Is it about being complain about being Turkish one??I cant understand that at TE there are many photos coloured with p.s like you said.
Thatnks for your ideas and sentences.
I did wrote nothing, thats true. It was a journey with friends. we went to a lake, that's frozen and how cold.Two of friends went to the edge of the lake, so i took a square..
Anyway, thanx again. See ya