Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement g4gugu 2009-01-30 10:56

no the minimum amount given to these people is 200 to 300 rs that is abt 4.5 to 5 us dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2009, 10:57 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To g4gugu: ?

I see that is why "they live so well'....... POOR IN ANY COUNTRY. nOT EVEN A WAITER EARNS THAT......
Old 01-31-2009, 03:17 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To g4gugu: ?

this is really funny to read people like you who know india,the great country very little and think they know it more than we indian...dont fool yourself...please chech the details b4 commenting please?and dont apply ur logics...go by the fact
Old 01-31-2009, 10:31 PM
TE Senior Member

Default My cameras never lies!

You will never in your life see this in my country...... What I see is what I post. You live in a partically tribal part of India. I have been to Orissa, ans witnessed more every day violence then any other part of India. Everyone knows how hard Indians work ffor so little. You are ashamed of the truth! Work to help the low caste then. MY country has no caste system. I see all men as equal, You bleat about your caste system, and how rich brahmins are. Even $5 a day would be nothing. Let me ask the low caste what day in their life, they ever earned that!
Old 02-01-2009, 08:36 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: My cameras never lies!

i know i live in such part of india which have least faces open to world....i dont really care you have come to orissa or india...watever i dont really care your stupid silly comments...what i care is you giving or being given absolute nonsense about india...everybody knows indian live to alittle and work hard for that not like you foolish chaps who come here and there to see the poor and make fun out of it...and every one knows the history of india and US as well..and about the cast system a old country like ours is having the same problem as yours...if being a just 200 yr old country from now you people cant get rid of BLACK |WHITE feelings ..you should just mind about your own country and stop spreading rumours about others...ha ha...its pity