Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great zmey 2008-12-13 15:29

merhaba korkut
heh, and here another one trapped and framed... it seems, weather in istanbul must be quite depressing at this time of the year, if that's where you are, friend ;) she does look trapped in a huge cage like a fragile, gentle bird. well presented observation!

cheers,
kristaps

ps. we're kind of investigating options for visiting turkey at some point in the future maybe near, maybe farther out. any suggestions as to the best time of the year?

Old 12-13-2008, 11:14 PM
TE Expert

Default To zmey: weather

man if you are saying these words by looking at the pic it was taken in strasbourg france!?!... if you are talking about the note being depressive, yes, the weather sucks in istanbul lately as it is winter around here also, no sun, lots of gray clouds with a lot of wind...

hey, so we may have the chance to meet if you ever come to istanbul:)... the best time to come to turkey is between may and october i guess depending on what you want to do and what region you want to visit... hey you ve been to greece, it is more or less the same... take care, and keep in touch for your future plans;)...
Old 12-14-2008, 01:21 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To zmey: weather

merhaba korkut
no, my words about istanbul weather did not refer directly to the pic. i realized it was taken in strasbourg. the words rather referred to the mood of the shot. c'me on, 'caged', and someone being 'limited' by a grid has a rather dark connotation (moodwise) to it, hasn't it? ;)

would love to meet up when/if we make it to istanbul.

cheers,
kristaps