Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great riclopes 2008-06-25 3:07

I bet it is and I really want to go there one day. Tremendous visual impact from these white dunes in FG. I almost feel dizzy, as if I was in a boat under a seastorm. Nice panoramic format - if the quality was better it would give a great Large Version. 11 posts and 9 countries? Nice. :))
ric

Old 06-25-2008, 10:45 AM
TE Expert

Default To riclopes: thanks

I am just a beginner with TE.
Most of my pictures and certainly my favorite ones I took before digital era and it is hard for me to make them look good on the computer screen.
I have also noticed that people are showing often very good quality pictures that is why I sometimes hesitate to put more of mine.
I like my pictures for myself but when I look at them with a critical eye I see still so many points which require improvement that I hesitate again...
It is a very different set of skills to take a good picture than to use a software to make the picture look good on the screen in spite of the file size limitation.

But TE has for me much more value for curiosity and travel reasons than for photographic perfection. And I am learning software as well so sooner or later I will include more pics for every country I visited.
I hope Ricardo that I will have a chance to see as many countries as you did in particular in further places on the earth.
I really envy you the visit in the White Desert, I definitely have to go there some time in the future.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:51 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To riclopes: thanks

Well, quality can be important to impresse other members, but after learning the basic, I get bored, so I didn't improve as much as desired when I began. Still, just take a look at my first uploads - they are terrible.

The important thing for me, is the sharing spirit, while learning about new places of the world, so, keep posting even if the quality is not so good as one should expect.

Many countries? I see my self as a beginner of the world traveller... ;-)