Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great shevchenko 2007-10-02 22:47

Hi Siat,
Good composition of daily life photo at market, variety countenance of the people at this corner, they are modern muslim without waering tudung during Puasa?
Nice Day.
Ally

Old 10-04-2007, 06:18 AM
TE Newbie

Default To shevchenko: hi Ally

Our Sarawak muslim is more open then WM, we got less racist issue
Old 10-09-2007, 09:13 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To shevchenko: hi Ally

hope that we have the same atmosphere in west Malaysia.Sometimes being a Chinese here I feel the hatred and discomfort between races(even Muslim and Indian), all the issues have been swept under the carpet, nothing really done. It's very destructive for the development of Malaysia if we can not see improvement for another 50 years.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:02 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To shevchenko: hi Ally

ya, mostly created by those politicians. i still believe atmostphere is nice among races in daily life. i often hang out with my malay/bidayuh/iban colleagues. we went to chinese coffee shop for lunch, they order their halal food and we have our kolo mee with pork. we went to pub for drink, their have coke, we order for beer/liquor and still share a nice evening. i think respect is the issue here