Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-23-2003, 04:31 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Philippe

Cher Philippe,
Le caractère actuellement écrit au rideau rouge en magasin est "nouille populaire de RAMEN(Japanese)." "le goût se vante" est écrit vers la gauche. Ce rouge me rend affamé... ! ! "Ramen" sont les nouilles très populaires au Japon. Il y a beaucoup de genres d'elles et le goût et l'aspect sont divers. Quand je bois l'alcool et vais à la maison d'une barre, je veux manger ramen des nouilles beaucoup. Elle est mystérieuse. Puisqu'une sorte change beaucoup par la zone, les personnes préférées de ramen des nouilles la goûtent, voyageant. Quand vous venez au Japon, je présente délicieux ramen des nouilles !

---
Dear Philippe,

The character currently written to the red shop curtain is "RAMEN(Japanese Popular Noodle)."
"The taste boasts" is written to the left.
This red makes me hungry...!!

"Ramen" are very popular noodles in Japan. There are many kinds of them and the taste and appearance are various. When I drink alcohol and go home from a bar, I want to eat ramen noodles very much. It is mysterious. Since a kind changes a lot by the district, favorite people of ramen noodles taste it, traveling. When you come to Japan, I introduce delicious ramen noodles!

souyas
Old 12-23-2003, 09:36 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Philippe

Cher Souya,

Je vous remercie pour vos explications, elles sont très claires et permettent de mieux comprendre la vie quotidienne au Japon.
Les nouilles sont-elles accompagnées de sauce Soja ?
Encore merci Souya.
ear Souya,

I thank you for your explanations, they are very clear and allow to understand(include) better the daily life in Japan.
Are noodles accompanied with sauce Soya?
Still thank you Souya.

Philippe
Old 12-24-2003, 03:30 AM
TE Newbie

Cher Philippe,

Merci d'une reponse. Je suis le soja ! :)

Il y a beaucoup de genres de RAMEN. Naturellement, il y a une chose en utilisant la sauce de soja en potage. Il est fondamental. Par la zone, la emploient le potage de la graisse d'un porc, d'une chose en utilisant la pate d'haricot, etc. au lieu de la sauce de soja. L'aspect tout differe egalement du gout.

D'ailleurs, beaucoup de gens font l'ecrimage du porc bouilli bien, de l'oeuf, etc. bouillis, et les apprecient. La nuit froid de l'hiver, RAMEN est tres attrayant. Mes meilleurs souvenirs, et Joyeux Noel !

---

Thank you for a reply. I am soya! :)

There are many kinds of RAMEN. Of course, there is a thing using soy sauce in soup. It is fundamental. By the district, there are using the soup of the fat of a pig, a thing using bean paste, etc. instead of soy sauce. Appearance all also differs from the taste.

Moreover, many people do the topping of the pork boiled well, the boiled egg, etc., and enjoy them. At the cold night of winter, RAMEN is very attractive.

My best regards, and Merry Christmas!

souyas
Old 12-24-2003, 06:13 AM
TE Expert

Sorry to just join the discussion without being invited but I just wanted to share some of my experience on Ramen and "hard" drinking

I've never been to Japan but I lived in Dublin for three year and Irish are very well known worlwide for being hard drinker. Off course when I'm abroad I tend to follow the costums and uses of the country I'm living in. Well... really... this hard drinking wasn't exactly hardest thing I ever done in my life ;-).

Anyhow, the day after those nights in pubs (just for the sake of being integrated to the local community ;-D) and after I would wake-up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, the first I would do after the shower was to go to a Japanese restaurant called Wagamama (quite famous chain of japanese restaurants in the UK but only one of them in Ireland) and have a huge bowl (sometime 2) of Ramen.
After that, I was ready for another session of hard drinking ;-)
Old 12-24-2003, 06:35 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To green

Hi! green,

Your participation is welcomed!

Your talk was very interesting. RAMEN has much talk about alcohol. RAMEN is fairly heavy food. But, the affinity of RAMEN and alcohol is good. When it is tired from drinking alcohol, it will become a fresh feeling and we the Japanese will also go to the next pub, if RAMEN is eaten. Very mysterious! (-OcO-)<Oh!

Is "Wagamama" a Japanese meal restaurant? The interesting name is attached. "Wagamama" is the meaning "selfish."
Wasn't the master of the store selfish?
Was cooking delicious?
It is anxious about me...
Old 12-24-2003, 10:39 AM
TE Expert

Dear Souyas,

I am filled! Now I know quite habits and customs of your country.
Very merry Christmas, Souyas,

Very cordially

Philippe

Cher Souyas,

Je suis comblé ! maintenant je sais tout des us et coutumes de votre pays.
Très joyeux Noël, Souyas,

Très cordialement

Philippe
Old 12-24-2003, 11:40 AM
TE Expert

Hello Souya,

Better than for me to tell you about this chain of Japanese restaurant call "Wagamama", check their Website. It include a page specific to the Dublin's restaurant.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2003, 08:01 AM
TE Newbie

Merry Christmas,green!

I forgot carelessly! :O
I have experience which had a meal by "Wagamama."
(I was feeling that this name was heard by when or somewhere...)

I traveled London together with the friend the front in about three years. It went to tell existence of "Wagagama" from a friend and to eat together at that time. It was the store of bloomsbury. Inside of a shop was very modern, and beautiful (surely underground ?). Although some dishes were eaten, it was seasoning of the ethnic style of a tie etc. rather than the Japanese-style dish. However, I was delicious and regarded it as interesting.

My memory revived according to your talk!
Thanks green! :)
Old 12-25-2003, 08:22 AM
TE Newbie

Joyeux Noel ! Philippe,

J'aime parler ensemble au sujet de la culture mutuel de cette facon. Et je remercie que je peux rencontrer les personnes qui vivent dans l'endroit eloigne.

Les meilleurs voeux :)

Merry Christmas! Philippe,

I like talking together about culture mutual in this way. And I thank that I can meet people who live in the distant place.

Best wishes :)

souyas