Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great batalay 2007-05-29 6:17

Hello Marica,

I like this composition of the stacked chairs on Burano Island. The composition, colors and definition are all very good.

I am going to be In Venice on Jul 2-3, then on 23-24 (at the beginning and end of a cruise). I know Venice quite well, I've been to Padua and Verona. Do you have any suggestions for day trips out of Venice? I would love to have some advice.

Warm regards, fellow physicist.
Bulent

Old 06-03-2007, 04:53 PM
TE Newbie

Default To batalay: Venice

Hi Bulent,
sorry I did not check with TE for a while. I do suggest Chioggia as a trip of one day, I've never been there but I know it is a very beautiful little town, with canals. You may probably find some pictures at http://www.trekearth.com/members/brevbrev14/ (Valeria Berti, a TE member)
Then, have you been in Vicenza ? Do you know Palladio? I'm sure you'd love it. Also a boat trip of the Venice lagoon can be a nice experience. And there are of course the Palladio's villas along the Brenta river...

I hope you have a great trip wherever you go, and take a lot of gorgeous pictures, as usual!

Best wishes from a fellow physicist...
Marica