Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

jinju 2006-12-06 22:09

1. This is NOT a decisive moment. Pleae, find out ehat a ecisive moment is. This cant be a decisive moment because nothing here is happening.

2. How does this fit on TE? What does it show that is unique to the UK? I just saw one from India, also mislabeled a decisive moment. It looked identical to this. That tells me that this shows me nothing unique to the UK.

Old 12-10-2006, 03:36 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jinju: decisive moment

1- ok it is mislabelled. (indeed when viewing the moon, there was a sharp black object moving orbitally around the moon, my wife as well noticed that, and I tried to catch that moment. I took a few shots this was the best. And I can't find that object in the picture. probably at the time it was in the dark side).
2- With this picure, I tried to show to the people about the experince of taking this photo. It was a cheap telescope and you cannot mount the camera; you just look through eyepice and take the shot. I beleive it is good picture but would have been better if that sharp v type object was on it.
You say "What does it show that is unique to the UK?" So you mean people never to take pictures of trees, animals, etc because everywhere they look like each other... Also you say "It looked identical to this" So what you mean? I did not see that one but every picture I beleive is a unique experince (at least for the people who take the picture. Your critique is all about the label, not about the picture...