Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

SoupDragon 2006-12-04 23:10

Hi Olivier
What fantastic colours. So vivid. I like this shot as it has such a colourful feeling to it. I was in Miyazaki last week but it was very grey and dull. I broke my D100 there so it isn't on my list of favourite places to go!
Nevertheless, in your intro, you are absolutely correct that places like this offer people a chance of really great photography (as long as they don't put their camera into the sea).
on the composition, I like the balance and the use of depth of field although had the people on the right also been in focus I may have liked it even more!

Old 12-05-2006, 02:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To SoupDragon: Thanks

Thanks for the comment and your point of view about the focus. It seems that this picture havs no success but never mind, it's always interesting to have a critique from someone who has switched off the points. I guess that it's something that I'll have to do too, I'm a bit fed up with this vain points system (too much hypocrisy, too much "vanity fair").
So thanks again and my condolences for your D100 !
Olivier.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:26 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To SoupDragon: Thanks

I'm hoping that Santa Claus will bring a new D200!
So not everything is bad!

All the best