Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Izobretenik 2006-09-08 5:53

I think that this picture would gain a lot with someone walking by. Not an easy one to manage and the sharpness is pretty impressive in my point of view. Everytime I try to take such a picture, the grain would be something annoying, so much I would not even think about posting the picture.

The title can't be clearer here and that's also something I like : being simple. I would maybe crop a bit on the right to have a balanced composition but that's a detail.

For me, the lack of human presence is something hard to handle for I don't know how to understand places, in their nudity (I mean, without living creatures around).

Izo

Old 09-08-2006, 01:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Izobretenik: Movement

I'm kinda new in the long exposure thing. After waiting for 20 mins i only saw a couple of people but, the only movement i captured made them look like ghosts, well more like a bad blur! I considered myself, and did try, but as a was wearing a bright red t-shirt at the time it didn't quite look right.

But thanks for the critique!