Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great feather 2006-08-08 9:24

I like partial saturations too and the girl's colours here are really striking and stand out well against the B&W. I'm not such a fan of tilt but it does serve to slide the subject from left to right, as placing her at the left would have been better compositionally with a straight horizon. ie giving her space in front of her to look into.(Does that make sense?)
Kath

Old 08-08-2006, 07:38 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To feather: kath

Tks your comment. The tilt was captured from the viewfinder lens with the camera on my waist, the tilt was not manipulated at all. it does make sense to have moved her to the far left, however the image was captured as is and at the time of manipulating colour isolation, i thought the rocks to the left gave more depth to the image. anyway either way the girl would also have been better compositionally with a straight horizan. i will manipulate the image with a straight horizon to see the difference.
Tks, talk soon
: ) lynette