Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nika 2006-06-06 9:43

you say "a picture of myself " !! My great Sebi ! Yes , so original and i agree in this travel through TE you have amazed us with nice pictures and over everuthing your originality since i discovered you when your "Oh yes can you see ..." and Kevin Garnett with others , the blue serie in caribbean places , Jordan , then more méxico and Sebi becoming matured with his parisian works . Yes !! Are you taller than Tony Parker ? We need a base for Valencia

Ps : Ribéry is the one that supposingly has overtaken Giuly from the list ? My brother follows football too much and talked to me about Valencia was taunting this player ...I bet France reaches further than Spain , but maybe we can encounter each other in 1/8 ...

Bon jour mon ami bretonparisien !

Old 06-07-2006, 01:41 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To nika: Thanks so much mi amigo :)

It's a real pleasure to read your words miguel, of course because they are flatting my ego ( a demesurate one lol i'm kidding), and i appreciate even more this words cause they come from you, yes we know since "saharafree" times, at great discussion over one of the Che ;) funny times "when we were young" ;)
Thanks again Miguel :)
PS 1 : Yes i can play center for valencia, of course lol I'm 1m93, not that much for professional basketball, i'm better for third "mi-temps" ;)
PS 2 : We are used to say in france that ribery overtake giuly seat and dorasso pires one ... i played today at a excel game a simulation of results in world cup coming, i made germany won and i remember spain lost in 1/8 ème, france in 1/4, brazil in semis and italy in final ... LET'S SEE IT !! Friday, start of the event !!!