Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Bien 2005-10-20 10:29

Hi Shannon, I very much like this portrait in its composition and mood. You have captured this young man at his best. He has such a heart-warming genuine smile that makes disappear all worries in the world; he must have liked you! Putting the man to the left has been an excellent choice! I like it a lot.
What I like less, is the post processing, but that is only personal taste (I like natural things). To me it would be very interesting to see this same frame in its original form. But that is not a critic at all. I'm just a curious type!
A very good work anyhow! Sabine

PS Thanks for posting the original photo! I think the original image has lovely colours but indeed some noice. So I must say that you did a great job with the post production (Dan didn't seem to have noticed- meaning you did a fab job!) It was very interesting to see the original post though! Thank you. Again great photo!

Old 10-20-2005, 05:32 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Bien: Thanks!

Thanks Sabine! I really appreciate your complement! Hope you have a great day! :) :)