Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sarju 2005-10-13 12:53

Hi John
This one is exacly what I had in mind when you said that you did not see any truck with a greater load than the one in the previous photo .... these trucks carrying hay are monsters ... they do not have any reflectors in the night and and these dudes do not have any sort rear view ... they impress me although I think they are a bit of a terror on the roads .... I guess this is what India is all about ... one thing that impress me the most about this country is that people are happy, despite all the things they go throuh .... lols
cheers to that
Sarju
PS: I don't know if I am noticing it now but it is nice to see the slogan "I am Canaddian" on your intro .... that is the way to go
Welcome back to to the Canadian family and good luck with your move

Old 10-15-2005, 06:51 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sarju: Thank You!

Hi Sarju:
Yes, I am proud to be a Canadian! It's not a perfect country, but it's awesome, nonetheless! I will be glad to be back come Monday. How are you enjoying living in Canada? I hope you have been made to feel most welcome!
Like you, I was most impressed with these truck drivers. I would be scared to death to try to drive such a load without mirrors or reflectors.
India is a land of happy people to be sure, and I am honoured to have visited that great land, and look forward to returning.
I hope you have a great weekend!
John