Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bullybeef53 2005-08-29 13:19

If the walls could talk , they would tell a great story about Albert Einstein . I am really surprised that this is not a museum . It is a pity because I think Einstein was a wonderful man besides being a genius .
I have read a number of books about Albert Einstein's life in this photograph is very nice for me to see . Thanks Jim

Old 08-30-2005, 04:13 AM
TE Newbie

Default To bullybeef53: Albert Einstein-If these walls could really

Hi Jim,

This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish with this photo: If these walls could really talk, what stories would they tell about Albert Einstein? Maybe I should change the title to If these walls could really talk? To me this photo is very worthy in its present form; Albert Einstein spent the last twenty years of his life in this house.

His brain was preserved in a jar and what happened to the brain is somewhat of a mystery but there is a book on this subject Possessing Genius: The Bizarre Odyssey of Einstein's Brain.

Can you imagine Charlie Chaplin and Albert Einstein together? The two men met in the 30í.

Thank you for visiting my gallery and the nice comments you left me.

I do not have enough time to see all of your photos but I'll check them later this week; they are wonderful.

All the best,
Anastazija