Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Susus7 2013-03-06 6:14

Very interesting shot you got there! How is it that she appears to be floating ( and that the glow about her)?
Very cool culturally speaking too!

Old 03-07-2013, 04:42 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Susus7: thank you

hello again!
still stumbling around the navigation of this site... i did post a response to you, susu, but now i don't see it. so just in case you also didn't see it, i will just say that it was one of those lovely serendipitous moments -- nothing has been altered from the original shot, her dress was just a bit too white in the bright july icelandic sun, which gave it a wonderful halo effect (unintended, but appreciated), which also blurred out her black boots so that she appears to be levitating. then again, perhaps she was -- iceland's magical that way
Old 03-07-2013, 09:07 PM
TE Newbie

Default I am new too!

thanks Kristen for your note. I am still trying to figure out this site as well. I never know when I get a response to a comment I give! You are so lucky to be a traveler and get to take such interesting shots. For now I am in America and travel through the country..hoping to venture into the world soon ( Like I used to! )
looking forward to seeing your adventure photos!
Susu
Old 03-08-2013, 12:10 PM
TE Newbie

Default found it Kristen!

I realized that you can see all of the replies and communications in the "discussions" tab on your main account page. Hope that helps you.
Susu