Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2010-07-30 6:47

Hello Greg,

My husband has a D300 and its so uch better than my camera for high ISO's without noise. Nice use of narrow dof, focussing on one exact spot, which shows up nicely against the oof areas.

We were on the banks of the Hudson River on July 4th, watching the fabulous firework display. It was my husband's birthday, too. He liked to imagine that the celebrations were in his honour - some expense, eh!!

My warmest regards,
Bev :-)

Old 07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: Bev

You should look up Nels, his birthday is also the 4th and he is in your neck of the woods, Whitby in North Yorkshire.

I love my D300s though I doubt seriously I will ever use the video part of it. The camera has a really solid feel and as you point out does great with noise when you kick the ISO up a bit.

Glad you like this one, it was my favorite, to me the out of focus stage made it about the Independence Day Holiday (and of course your husband's birthday) and not about someone making obscene amounts of money.

Greg