Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2021-09-24 13:31

Hello Paul,
One more set of three well taken photos from this area which seems so strange for a Scandinavian atheist like me. The buildings are really pretty and it's amazing to see streets with no cigarette buts or empty beer cans. The note is very interesting. What a pity those beghard communities have not been preserved. It would have been interesting to compare the tidiness. ;-)
As for the note to WS #2 there would be a lot fewer pictures on TE if nobody would post a photo similar to what someone else showed of the Westminster Abbey, Giza pyramids or the Taj Mahal several years ago.
Best regards,
Gert

Old 09-24-2021, 08:39 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: A bit of a luxurious situation

Thank you Gert,

London, Giza and Agra have many pages with photos on TE.
Kortrijk has only 2 and a half page. Even a bit less.
Someone who searches here for photos about Kortrijk should not always see the same pictures on these few pages.

Moreover, I had the luxury of being able to take several beautiful (in my personal opinion anyway) photos of this small area in Kortrijk, so that I could choose a different main photo each time.

Enjoy your weekend,
Paul