Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nika 2006-05-25 8:44

It is a fantastic gilded effect that floods the sight with a pleasant , rythmical and quiet sensation . Love the details , little girl (with that sad connotations of injustice children there and in many places are suffering)with the kid on the boat and that background in which sky and water get confused without continuity solution

Ps Very interesting profile requiring time to sift , read , think about ...Regarding to the system points it is not important but sometimes for non native english speakers is difficult to find the right resources to express , articulate and turn thoughts into words . In other occassions , as this one with that picture, for me , far from technical aspects (i 'm not a photographer either but enjoy too much TE in a whole dimension (including notes , contact , pictures , comments , advice ...) the sensation this picture , note and globally page you offer us is pulling me to express opinion , admiration ...

Nice day and my best wishes Thanh !

Old 05-26-2006, 01:28 AM
TE Newbie

Default To nika: Words from a real critic

I am glad and honored to read and share your words on Mr. Thanh's photograph.
More than just about photography, you made a straight and frank point on TE Point System.
You said you are not a photographer while many camera-users fight to build the title "photographer" to themselves. I am very very young in age and in term of having camera in hands, but I learned from life that more than one person would like to trade off their honor to points or bravos. To be a true critic, you have to be intelligent, honest, and strict to each word you use. You must also reached certain level of humanity, psychology and understanding of others' work rather than just "wow" and a coctail of foreign languages without notice.

I think even my writing ability is poor you still read my mind and my heart about your input and how much I appreciate it.
Sincerely,

Ngoc-Son