Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2013-01-17 5:04

Hi Malgo
I just noticed this photo in your gallery now, so this is taken from your home window lol...haha
the snow looks very pretty, reminds me of my days living in eastern canada....out here in the west we only get snow high up in the mountains, not in the city areas.

As for Prague, I got that last photo from City Hall, up in the tower. its a 100% MUST! and the good news is that there's an elevator! very modern and fast. all the other towers in Poland and Czech we got photos from we had to walk up - so make sure you visit the City Hall tower (at least thats what i think it was).
its the tower with the famous Clock! you know that one?

looking forward to your Prague shots!
cheers
craig

Old 01-17-2013, 02:18 PM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: tower

And Zizkov tower (with babies) also has no elevator? Of course, I will go there to make shots from above. I do not remember how long you were in Prague? I will have three full days, so I hope it is enough to see what I want. Were you on Petrin hill? I read it has also fine view. And I am very curious about David Cerny sculptures. I would like to see them.
Prague and later Rome are short city breaks but I have already plans for something longer. Not possible around the world this year but my 3 friends want that I go with them to Australia (maybe in May). Big hugs Malgo