Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 06:12 PM
TE Newbie

Default How to put Featured Photos in my Home Page

Hi TE & TE friends,

Could you please let me know how to put Featured Photos in my Home page of TE where there are information about me. Currently its Raondom Photos. I find in many TE friend's home page, the Featured Photos. So, I hope you can help me out with this. I am trying to do but I don't find anyway to do it.

Best Regards,
Ravin
Old 09-13-2011, 09:38 PM
TE Expert

Default Featured photos

Hi Ravin,
Just go to: Account>Edit profile... then there is an option called "Featured Photos Display" and there is the choice between Random, Highest Rated or Most Recent. Just check the desired box....
Hope it helps
L.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:28 AM
TE Senior Member

Default broken

Hi, by coincidence I tired this a couple of days ago and found that it was broken, in that, after selecting "highest rated" and pushing the "update" button it didn't change the home page and when I went back to the profile it was back on "random" - not sure if it's just me... Cheers, Steve
Old 09-14-2011, 09:12 AM
TE Newbie

Default Steve is right

It is the same for me too as Steve said.. I did the same thing but it didn't change anything.. Is there any problem in the site?? I hope it gets maintained.

Thanks guys for your effort in responding. I hope this message gets to the TE technical team.

Best Regards,
Ravin
Old 09-20-2011, 12:14 AM
TE Junior Member

Hello,

I have alerted our technicians as to this issue; they are aware that there are problems with updating member profiles, and this seems to be an aspect of that.

We will post as this problem gets addressed, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Paul
Community Manager