Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great delpeoples 2010-12-25 17:25

Ciao Pietro

I was hoping that you'd posted a new photo of you under the table on Xmas Day with 25 J&Ds in your belly and half a lobster hanging out of your mouth. No such luck. So will have to content myself with this excellent photo of a boat. Love the light, the contrast and the almost duotone quality. Hope Santy was kind to you, not sure if he visits naughty boys, but there's always hope.

Love ya
Lisa

Old 12-26-2010, 01:02 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To delpeoples: Christmas Day

Oh, hardy har, har, har. No such luck, I was a very good boy. I even helped with the cooking, I know, that's a first.
However I did have to hit the sheets at 9.30pm, I was tired and emotional.
We had a great day.
I hope you and the Kevmiester survived yet another Italian feast, maybe one who is in the glass house shouldn't be throwing stones.

See you this week?????

Cheers

Pietro the sober

Thank you for the comment, I remember, at the time, I was pretty pleased with this shot.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:11 AM
TE Expert

Smile Nanna Napping

Yeah I thought you'd be nanna-napping after all the "emotion", sorry alcoholic medicines, of Christmas Day.

No stones no glass houses, I was very well behaved this year and for the first tme in Delpeoples History, no Irish Italian fight-fests, love-fests, no police called or family vendettas started.

Yeah next week for sure. Sorry about ducking and weaving last week. We had visitors and was also trying to juggle last minute work emergencies.

Mmm, yeah good shot. Smug b*stard.

Loving your work
Lisa the slightly fragile