Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great shreya2000 2014-10-27 1:18

Dear Dada,

I am impressed to see your consistency towards posting of your pics and towards photography. Some of your pics are excellent, some are average, some are below average, some are very good. But I like your attitude and passion for photography.

This one is a good picture. But in Black background you should not cropped and framed it. this is my opinion.

PS : I am regularly following you on Trek earth for a long time and learning a lot from you.

Regards,
joginder

Old 10-27-2014, 08:50 AM
TE Expert

Default To shreya2000: Thanks a lot... Didn't crop it dear.

Thanks a lot for your compliment and gradation of my works... I know every shot can't be made with perfection. There are some or - in every work. I request you not to indicate my very good and excellent pictures. If you will indicate my average and bad works with proper suggestions, I would be highly obliged to you.
I can say about this picture that I didn't crop it dear. Secondly about the black border, I thought it will suit the frame but sorry if it not worked. I am sorry for it. Anyway, hoping all of your suggestions because with these I am learning everyday... Thanks dear.