To sayan: Thanks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Click3 2006-07-29 8:53

Hola Carlos...espero te encuentres bien y en consecuencia tomando muchas fotos para deleitarnos en TE. Estoy muy positivamente impresionado con... además de tú "excelente ojo fotográfico" la calidad que logras...ayudará la cámara y la captura Raw ? Que programa usas para Raw ? No es demasiado trabajo adicional ? pero si estos son los resultados...bien vale la pena ! Felicitaciones y gracias por cualquier comentario/apoyo.
Saludos cordiales desde Chile, Robert

Old 08-02-2006, 04:03 AM
TE Newbie

Default To sayan: Thanks

Sayan da,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I took several photos but none of those gave me any satisfactory result. There were lots of distracting people who could not be avoided as the fair ground was really very over crowded. You can understand the chaos present there through this pic. Even with this pic - I have to crop some part from left and that's why the chariot is not present here with it's full width. Another poit is that I did not use shallow DOF to get good focus on the chariot so that I could make understand one what I wrote in my note. Hopefully I am being able to show my POV to you.

Regards,
Arjun