Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great clio 2009-01-31 12:18

Salut Thierry,
D'après ce que tu dis, tu as eu un coup de chance, mais tu as vraiment bien su en tirer profit. Cette photo est vraiment magnifique, la grande voile suit la forme de l'îlot derrière et ce reflet si doré du soleil dans cette ambiance grisée est superbe.
Juste une question, si tu veux bien dévoiler tes secrets: tu as retravaillé ce reflet (en ajoutant du jaune ou en le saturant) ou c'était réellement ainsi?
Amicalement
et bon dimanche
Diane

Old 02-01-2009, 12:44 PM
TE Expert

Default To pilpel-adom: Hi Chen

I was just thinking about you this morning and hey presto! Perhaps there were dreaming jewels after all!

Your workshop is spot on - I thought about converting it but was seduced by the colours in the end - it looks good in black and white, perhaps I like it more but it doesn't have that literary reference so strongly, these were always the kind of colours and light I imagined from Sturgeon's books - but thank you for that conversion because otherwise I might have gone on overlooking the possibilities.

Shortly after taking this pic I went to a bar nearby and this Spanish girl came in - she asked if she could rent the bar - someone told her to go and speak to the manager - so she did - ordered a large beer (a Guinness) and disappeared into the toilet - 15 minutes later, beer drunk - she re-emerged and left........I guess some people are invited but just can't stay!

all the best Kev