Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great amazon 2012-09-11 8:23

bŲyle bir kareye yorum yok...anladım ki tadı kaÁtı bu sitenin...şahane bir kare...candan tebrikler,
iffet

Old 09-08-2012, 06:15 AM
TE Expert

Default To Waylim: Nepal Trip

Thanks Way! I understand what you mean about the depressing feeling seeing all people you know here are leaving one by one. Lots of good photographers have gone, a few remain....the quality of photographs also have come down in my humble opinion. Hope this is only a transient phase....

I post less in Pf because of the limited number of posts available for a free member....honestly, with the conversion cost of USD to our Indian Rupees, it doesn't make economic sense for me to subscribe as a pay member. The case is not the same for people living in US or in Europe...but that's reality & we'll live with it

I have started posting in 500px...a good sight with lots of photos. The only issue with the site is that it does not restrict HDR or nudes...but otherwise its OK. The comments on your pictures are also quite useless like in flickr. But the good part is you can sell your pictures as well

Thanks for your words...when are you off to Nepal? If its soon, I wish you have a great trip...otherwise we catch up again!

Angshu
Old 09-11-2012, 05:42 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Nepal

Sabaidee Angshu,

I'm going in November.

I made suggestion to Peter on PF to allow unlimitted photo, one per day, for free members. Just like here.

However, I think the site is not really profitable yet with advertisement. They needed extra support. Perhaps one day it will be unlimitted. I hope so, because. I'll will not pay every year for it either.

The fact that it is slow here is fine with me. I really don't want to spend too much time on the web site anyway.

Way