Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >


Thread Tools

Great korbee 2011-08-14 4:39

In Europe its called""Alpengluh""(Alps glowing),when the low sun is turning the rocks red,amazing to see.

Thanks Pat.


Old 08-15-2011, 01:48 AM
plimrn's Avatar
plimrn plimrn is offline
TE Expert
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,275
Default To korbee: I've always called it

alpen glow. I've probably always misspelled it.
GLV, Pat
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.