Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 02-25-2015, 10:29 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Illegal insert

I tried to post a picture twice, but it is not showing up I my gallery. I got a message illegal insert title. I tried to correct it but I can not edit it. It shows up under additional photos under my name, but not when I try to manage my photos. Can you tell me how to delete the two pictures which did not get in to my gallery and what was illegal about the title?
Regards,
Barnabas
Old 02-26-2015, 06:42 AM

Hi Barnabas,

If your photo would have been removed by a moderator, then you would have received a mail with the reason of removing and a possibility to send a so called "Review Request". Also I have checked the photos removed lately and I did not find one of your photos...

So I think that your problem could be due to the latest outages announced in the forum. I suggest that you give a new name to your photo and then try again to upload.

Amicalement - Viviane
Old 02-26-2015, 03:32 PM
TE Junior Member

Sorry I did not explain my problem well, I try again.
On Feb. 23rd I uploaded a picture, and received a message something like this: invalid insert title_note_querry. It did not let me correct it, or reload it because of my daily limit.
I saw some notes that you were experiencing some problems on the 23rd, so I tried it again to upload the same picture on the 24th. I had to change the name, because the picture was already on your system, but received the same message. The picture was uploaded but did not show up in my gallery.
Now I have two copies of the same picture on your server, what I cannot delete or edit, so please delete them.
It would help if your software would not upload pictures with invalid title or note. I will try to figure out why my title was invalid and try it after I see that those erroneously uploaded pictures are removed.

Regards,
Barnabas
Old 02-26-2015, 04:00 PM

Sorry Barnabas, I am a moderator, not an admin or someone from the tech team... So I can't remove the uploaded photos.
I think though thar your title was OK but not accepted because of the server outage. I hope that Paul O'Brien, our Internetbrands head admin, will soon answer you and all the other members as soon as these temporary problems are solved by the technical people.

Greetings - Viviane