Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mkamionka 2022-05-17 5:11

Hi Jorge,
Great night tour. I must mention of course as always that blue hour would probably be the most impressive but I see you spend a big chunk of the night traveling between places so you wouldn't be able to be everywhere at the blue hour. Great shot from the car, maybe it is a good way to manage several night shots in a limited time. Set up a tripod in the car and drive to nice spots. I suppose it limits the compositions options but the composition seems optimal here.
Very well done.
M

Old 05-17-2022, 01:35 PM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: nocturne views

mariusz

I had to deal with some problems about this nocturne project.
it was a saturday night (a very dangerous part of the day to walk alone in a big brazilian town)
I had no car, a taxi would be more expensive and at same time I had to choose what would be the best buildings, I didn't know the localization, I had few time and many buildings and places to know. I guess I would take better images if I had more time around them, but I was ever running.

take care

jorge
Old 05-17-2022, 02:23 PM
TE Expert

Yes,
Sometimes, I am afraid to take blue hour photos in England.
Recently a 40-year old man was raped in the same location where I took blue hour photos of a bridge. I was usually worried about getting mugged due to larger looking camera but it seems anything may happen after dark...
Now the days are longer here again so I wait for blue hours until the days get shorter...
Kind regards,
M