Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great batalay 2014-07-11 11:46

Hello Bev,

It's a beautifully conceived and executed shot. Te structure on the left is of crucial for the composition in photo. The exposure is first rate. I see that you were still using a Nikon D200 in this shot. Are you happier with the D300? I still have the former.

Have a good weekend,

Bulent

Old 07-13-2014, 08:56 AM
TE Expert

Exclamation To emka: Worries

Not to worry, Malgo,
All people know how to behave when a siren goes-off, each place has a shelter and/or "safe-zone" and with the "Iron-Dome" operative, we feel fairly secured.
The problem is the open fields areas where Iron-Dome not intercepting rockets, if people are not obeying instructions and/or have to be outdoor's .
In Gaza the issue is a whole different: Hamas leaders places rockets in an underground tunnels, bellow innocent civilians homes, schools, mosques, businesses and even medical-clinics and hospitals - places we, Israelis, by orders, self-discipline, and belief , not willing/ not inclined to attack.
No easy sulution, especially when Hamas leaders themselves are superbly fortified and their money invested in millions of $ in Quatar and Dubai - they have nothing to loose.
Only the simple people suffer.
Have a nice Sunday, thanks for the concern expressed.
Ike

Last edited by ikeharel; 07-13-2014 at 08:58 AM.