Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great batalay 2014-07-11 11:46

Hello Bev,

It's a beautifully conceived and executed shot. Te structure on the left is of crucial for the composition in photo. The exposure is first rate. I see that you were still using a Nikon D200 in this shot. Are you happier with the D300? I still have the former.

Have a good weekend,

Bulent

Old 07-13-2014, 10:12 AM
TE Expert

Default To mcmtanyel: termites

murat

the clay of the termites mount is so hard like a stone, very resistant.
we don't have these termite mounts in my hometown, but they were native of a region located 100 km at east of my home. I remember once , when I was a child, I had to make a study about them and a guy who works to my father brought me a slice of a termite mount, he told me he had to use a hammer to get it and really it was very hard.

about the world cup: what is sad isn't the defeat itself but the big shame at home, where the opponents won easily. anyway it is usual that soccer teams have bad moments when celebrating their 100th birthday. I saw many of this in this last decades, including my own team that went to B group for some time after terrible defeats.

hugs

jorge