Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jhm 2005-11-21 2:58

Hi Aleksandar,
Very lovely panorama view of Belgrado, with excellent point view, good perspective and splendid of colours, a pity Aleksandar for the stitching between the two pictures, where I can see the line in the sky, but I like absolutely this picture.
Thanks for comment and sharing.
John.

Old 11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
TE Newbie

Default To kLe: Surprising? Not at all!!!!

Hi

Thanks for your comments, and to be honest with you I am not at all surprised by the lack of response.

I think that most of the TrekEarth members prefer to comment on nice picture postcard images. Avoiding images which may be thought provoking and challenging.

I agree that this image is not a comfortable one. The world is full of subjects and images which are not always nice to look at. Learning about the world through photography is not just about looking at the aesthetically beautiful. The world is not like Disney land.

I feel that I have done this moment justice, I am not surprised that other people prefer to move to something more attractive without commenting. I am disappointed, but not surprised.

Thanks again taking the time to comment - I found your opinion very useful.

Nick Graham