Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maloutim 2011-08-07 0:42

Hi Winifred,
This is a really great dawn photo. Not so many around, compared to sunsets ! People are not up at that time !!
Apparently, you didn't do any calculations for this capture, and yet it's perfect, where composition and colours are concerned.
I like the little gold circle in the massive structure on the left. Is it an archway or something that lets one see part of the sky ?
Funny ! It just looks like the sun rising.
Congratulations for taking this great opportunity ! It often happens to me too. It's chance that makes some of my good? photos.
A very thoughtful tribute to the people of Norway. What a tragedy !
Kindest regards.
Marie-Louise.

Old 12-16-2019, 07:22 AM
TE Expert

Default To maloutim: December 2019

Dear Winnifred,

This past year, a few photos of Dunbar have been posted on Trekearth. And before I read the name of the town, I recognised the name from your posts of nearly 10 years ago !
Anyway, I heard from Bulent Atalay (Batalay) who sees you on Facebook that you are still active on that site !
So I hope you are keeping well, and I wish you all the best for the coming Christmas and New Year.
My warmest regards.
Marie-Louise.